23 December 2022
Dependent on experience
Nicholson Portnell seeks an experienced Litigation Solicitor. We anticipate suitable candidates will have 2-3 years’ PQE including experience in property ownership disputes, neighbour conflicts, tenancy or contract problems, inheritance or probate disputes and employment issues.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Professional and friendly individual with a view to building strong, productive relationships with clients and colleagues
- Able to act as an “expert” and demonstrate excellent knowledge in probate matters
- Can confidently explain matters in simplified terms and treat clients with compassion
- Experience managing a broad caseload
- Able to conduct networking and business development activities on behalf of the team.
We operate using technology and document management systems that would allow the successful candidate to work from home effectively. Applications for flexible or hybrid working are encouraged.
Nicholson Portnell are highly successful Solicitors based in the lovely town of Hexham. They are excited to expand and recruit a Litigation Solicitor to their team.
We work for clients of all types including individuals, small and large businesses, private companies trusts and farmers. We aim to build friendly but professional relationships with our clients and to make a difference to them by listening to their specific needs and finding a way to address them. Our commitment to the local community is evidenced by our support for such diverse local events and organisations such as Tynedale Rugby Club, Hexham Rotary Club and Hexham Book Festival
How To Apply
Please contact Gemma Eddon for further information about the role and details on how to apply firstname.lastname@example.org