Newcastle Law Society is inviting the Managing Partners and Heads of Offices in the region to a forum at the offices of Womble Bond Dickinson, The Spark, Draymans Way, Newcastle Helix, Newcastle upon Tyne NE4 5DE on Friday 28 April 2023.
The event will take place over lunchtime and a sandwich lunch will be provided.
The aim of the forum is for the Managing Partners and Heads of Offices to share experiences, issues and opportunities in a confidential setting.
The agenda will develop but topics for the first meeting could include:
- recruitment and retention;
- education, both pre and post qualification;
- solicitor apprentices;
- return to the office and hybrid working;
- the upcoming mayoral election and enlarged combined authority; and
- how we make the region's legal sector as strong as possible.
Start time: 12 noon
Discussion: 12.30pm - 1.30pm
Chair: Nigel Emmerson, Deputy Vice President Newcastle upon Tyne Law Society and Managing Partner at Womble Bond Dickinson (UK) LLP (Newcastle)
To register your attendance please email the Society with your name and firm using the subject heading 'Forum'. One delegate per practice please.