09 March 2021
Dependant on experience
A busy Northumberland legal firm are looking to recruit a qualified Litigation and Dispute Resolution Solicitor.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be an excellent communicator with clients, witnesses, opponents and professionals alike.
- Be a confident advocate for directions appointments, interim hearings, CMC, CCMC, PTR.
- Have good relationships with Counsel and competent to instruct Counsel when appropriate.
- Have a broad range of experience in one or more of our key areas of expertise (neighbour disputes / contentious probate / consumer rights matters / contracts / enforcement / costs)
- Have good IT skills and be efficient at using Microsoft applications, typing and using document management systems.
- Have experience of digital dictation and delegation of tasks to junior fee earner / admin staff.
How To Apply
To apply please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note, we do not open email attachments so please copy your CV into the body of an email.